We choose our people carefully. They need to demonstrate leadership, agility, original thinking and prove their integrity. At DPS they learn to ask the right questions and earn – and re-earn – their reputation with clients. We have the ability to engage and support you with various ‘flexible’ resource models to match your exact needs.
We provide Client-side support specific to the life science industry across essentially 5 disciplines.
- We support major biotech and pharmaceutical clients including AbbVie, Alexion, Genzyme, Sanofi, Shire, Lonza, Ipsen, Vertex, Moderna, uniQure, Pfizer, Amgen, Bristol-Myers Squibb and more.
- Examples of our core competencies include project managers, project engineers, process engineers, commissioning and validation engineers, MEP, plant engineers, automation/I&C engineers, quality specialists, and more.
- We insist on giving premium support to our clients, so we look for candidates who are able to offer the right balance of technical acumen, understanding customer needs, and people skills.
- We are committed to short-term and long-term investment in the continuous professional development of our personnel.
- A dedicated resource team of scientists and engineers with global access to network of resources.
- A clued-up management team with previous experience working as clients, able to understand the ‘unmet needs’ of the business.
- We use a proven resourcing model to assess the technical aptitude of resources to meet specific client business processes.
- W2 employees who are fully invested in DPS not just for the assignment but for the future.
Tell us about your project
and discover how DPS can help you today
“We have the people you need. The engineers, the project managers, the specialists, the highly sought after. All with experience, and all driven by the DPS values. We deal with your every challenge, using our large and global network of experts, offering excellent support through regular communication.”
Meet the Team
As Vice President, Gerard is responsible for providing strategic leadership to guide DPS Technical Services’ growth in the U.S. through both development and acquisition. Gerard has held a number of senior management positions and has almost 20 years’ of biotech, pharmaceutical, and advanced technology industry experience. Educated at the Dublin Institute of Technology and Trinity College Dublin, Gerard received his Ph.D. in Nano-scale Semiconductor Chemistry. After graduating, Morgan held an R&D position within the biomedical division at Enterprise Ireland and subsequently moved into the pharmaceutical field whereby he was appointed Associate Director of Operations for Pfizer (formerly Wyeth). Morgan has served as President of Technical Services for DPS in Framingham, MA, since 2013 and later as President of TSO. Now as Vice President of US Operations, he plays a pivotal role in expanding the US footprint. Gerard is also a member of the Board of Directors at DPS.
Michael Bocchini is an industry Leader with more than 25 years of biotech, pharmaceutical and chemical industry experience. Previously he worked with leading Engineering & Life Sciences divisions where he has led the Commissioning, Qualification and Validation functions. At DPS Mike has responsibility for Technical Services Operations and P&L out of our New Jersey office, supporting pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical service companies. Mike Bocchini has a very successful track record in running and growing businesses directly relevant to the sectors in which DPS operates. As VP of Operations, he executes a key role in the expansion of our Technical Services business both through organic development and acquisition.
Caroline is an accomplished commissioning and validation professional with 20 years of industry experience working on complex biopharmaceutical projects. She has been responsible for CQV consulting, front-end planning and managing execution of C&Q project teams for a number of capital projects both in Europe and the U.S. At DPS, Caroline works within the Technical Services Operation as a Technical Client Account Manager and CQV Project Manager. Caroline’s key responsibilities include: providing C&Q strategy planning and compliance services to various pharmaceutical clients; managing CQV programs of work, including front-end project planning, as well as CQV master planning; building C&Q schedules and ensuring schedule adherence; defining C&Q strategy for equipment scopes; and ensuring commissioning and qualification deliverables are achieved throughout the project lifecycle. In addition, as a Qualified Person (QP), she ensures all CQV and compliance-related projects meet with regulatory expectations from a compliance and technical perspective.
John Marr is an industry leader with 20 years experience in the advanced facilities space, having worked on several of the largest investments across life sciences, microelectronics, and mission critical markets. Leading past sales and execution strategies for several projects ranging from $100M to $4B from inception through commissioned site. John is responsible for leading the strategic direction and growth of the North Carolina Technical Services Operation (TSO), managing Operations, Sales & Marketing, and expansion of key clients. Leading the Technical Services Operation in North Carolina is vital to the long-term strategies of DPS Group Global in providing world class support to clients in Southeast.