The DPS Software Solutions Team is focused on providing software solutions to a diverse range of Clients’ across multiple sectors. DPS leverages off its experience in design, construction management, commissioning and start-up and this allows an approach to building systems that are focused on optimising the projects we work on as well as reducing cost for clients.
Our PMCS (Project Management Control System) is a leading integrated Project Management Information System (PMIS) that will dramatically improve project efficiency by centralising, streamlining and mobilising project data. This powerful collaborative software is taking on the world’s major construction challenges of low productivity, cost overruns and schedule slippage. Its implementation ensures highly effective decision making and excellent stakeholder integration, resulting in lower construction costs.
PMCS features include:
- Scheduling interface (API) with Primavera, MS Project, MS Excel. The PMCS tool kit’s easy interface promotes ease of integration with standard scheduling platforms
- Activity Task Manager – Distilling complex schedules into assigned owner activities
- Integrated project action registers – Eliminating non value add meeting minutes by assigning activities to Task Owners
- Field reports and registers (audits/punch lists etc.) – Customisable
- Risk analysis and reporting – adopting ‘Lean’ techniques to analyse and proactively resolve project risks
- Live performance trends and analytics across portfolios of projects and individual projects
- Lean construction tool kit (Last Planner® etc.)
- Stakeholder management – All project and portfolio stakeholders working off a common platform
- Direct (API) interface with procurement and financial systems
- Smart device applications for efficient field/remote interface – Fully mobile
Tell us about your project
and discover how DPS can help you today
Meet the Team
Kevin is the Manager Director for DPS’ Advanced Technology Group (ATG) across the EMEA, and has worked with the company for over 20 years, having graduated as a mechanical engineer from the Dublin Institute of Technology. Kevin first served as a Project Manager and Construction Manager for several pharmaceutical projects in both Ireland and mainland Europe, before transitioning to ATG where he initially was a program manager and then promoted to Senior Vice President of Operations in DPS’ Albany, NY office. Kevin is seen as a leader in innovative thinking and company progression with strong entrepreneurial prowess, which is evident in his development of the Geo-Spatial group within DPS, and subsequent development of the Software Services Group focused on Program Management delivery.
He has become a driving force behind the PMCS program management application utilised by a number of leading companies globally. Kevin is an early adopter of lean principles enabling and releasing maximum productivity, while driving waste and inefficiency at the program, project and organizational level. He’s pragmatic and focused using data driven decision making processes ensuring consistent focused delivery; and highly successful establishing the correct program culture through team and project integration specializing in integrated project delivery.