AE manufacturing equipment installation design, confidential client
DPS completed the engineering and design phase for the largest private investment manufacturing equipment installation project in the history of the Irish state over a 16 month period.
About this project
DPS completed the engineering and design phase for the largest private investment manufacturing equipment installation project in the history of the Irish State over a 16 month period. This high volume semiconductor manufacturing facility is now the most advanced factory of its type and is already producing next generation process technologies.
DPS provided Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical and Process discipline expertise through 2D Design, 3D Building Information Management (BIM) and Services During Construction (SDC). Over the course of this successful project the DPS AE team acted as the Client’s Designer of Record, providing responsive and competent advice and guidance.
- 5,000 300mm manufacturing equipment design packages created
- Simultaneous factory development process
- Simultaneous technology development process
- Dense pack fab, increased volume of tools per m²
- Reuse Tool Program (RTP) to reduce cost for Client
- Implemented a global differences program
- Virtual Construction
- Field Verification
- 1.5 million sq. ft. site
- 500K sq. ft. of Cleanroom
- 4 site manufacturing installation projects run simultaneously
- Installation of 300mm process tool to enable Client ramp capacity
Tell us about your project
and discover how DPS can help you today